Success isn’t fast, it isn’t easy, and it isn’t certain. But one thing is certain: success will always be under construction. For Bill Wooditch, success didn’t happen overnight. It took years of dedication, applied self-belief, the mastery of skills, and at all times perseverance. Success begins with that one commitment – your commitment to make your life all that it can be.
He was the top salesperson in a Fortune 500 company, and for two years in a row, he was the top producer for the 6th largest insurance brokerage in the world. His transition from top salesperson to founder and CEO of Wooditch Enterprises, a company generating $100MM in sales is a testament to the power of resilience, the quest for purpose, and the rewards of achievement that can only come from a mindset that moves in one direction – “Always Forward!”
Bill is the author of, “Always Forward!: Discover the 7 Secrets of Sales Success” and his second book, “Fail More: Embrace, Learn, and Adapt to Failure As a Way to Success” is now available. As a professional speaker he has had the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies like AIG, Old Republic, Zurich, and Bank of America and mentors those who are hungry for success, teaching them skills to harness the lessons of failure to create new opportunities.
The hard-won lessons he shares in his keynotes are designed to shorten the distance between where you are now and where you are determined to go in the future.
Fail More: Embrace, Learn and Adapt to Failure as a Way to Success
Everyone makes mistakes and learning from them is the only way to truly improve performance—but how many people take a clear, focused approach to building on the foundations of failure?
Bill Wooditch’s hard-hitting talk, “Fail More,” provides the knowledge, insight, and tools to do just that. This one-of-a-kind presentation helps your audience accept the unknown and turn the sting of failure into the reward of growth.
During “Fail More,” you will learn how to:
- Overcome the biggest and most common obstacles to business success—the psychological and practical hurdles that come with failure.
- Establish milestones for achieving your goals and sub-goals.
- Navigate all forms of rejection and failure in pragmatic ways.
- Analyze data to determine what worked and what didn’t and make the necessary corrections to your method.
- Assess your progress while refining your game plan.
- Use failing as a core tool for motivation.
By embracing failure, not just “getting past it,” you will fly past your competition, whether you’re building a startup, advancing in your career, or improving your personal life. Your next level of achievement will be contingent upon your ability to learn from the lessons of failure and apply them for growth!
Success isn’t fast, it isn’t easy, and it isn’t certain. But one thing is certain: success will always be under construction. For Bill Wooditch, success didn’t happen overnight. It took years of dedication, applied self-belief, the mastery of skills, and at all times strict adherence to ethical guidelines. Success begins with that one commitment – your commitment to make your life a life of integrity, of lived values – values that can be applied consistently to the benefit of others. If you are to be successful, you must first learn that success is about becoming more in order to experience more, share more and grow more.
Regardless of paygrade, Bill will show you how integrity, hard work, and values will move you from where you are now to where you are determined to be tomorrow.
Leadership at Every Level
In over 25-years of developing and leading a multi-million-dollar company, Bill Wooditch has learned that sustained organizational growth is fostered by empowering people to think and do; fail and adapt; learn and grow. The overarching goal is for leaders to birth additional leaders, and create a legacy within the organization.
The insurance industry recognizes this leadership style as, “The Wooditch Way,” but in his keynote, Bill calls this method L.K.T.P.® (Leadership Knowledge Transfer Process).
One of the biggest challenges to growth in any organization is the failure of leaders birthing other leaders. If a company is to thrive, there needs to be a process for leadership knowledge transfer that both inspires and informs.
• Learn how to create an opportunity-based environment.
• Learn how to empower people to think beyond the scope of their job.
• Learn how to create an environment free from fear; one that encourages people to think and do.
• Learn the two crucial “senses” of business.
• Learn the law of 33 1/3%.
• Delivering value is a product of cooperation and collaboration. Learn how to position your people to compete and win.
• Learn how to attract and engage clients by “closing the circle” in all aspects of communication.
• Growth is an outcome from an environment where the willing and able are encouraged to attempt and perform. Learn how to create an environment that treats failure as an indispensable teacher in the development of the people who create your culture.
Unstoppable at Sales
Don’t shrink your lifestyle to match your paycheck. Increase your income to expand your lifestyle.
This presentation is designed to teach you the “art of the closing” the Wooditch Way. You will learn how to QUALIFY® an opportunity from a conversation.
Bill provides clear, powerful, actionable methods to implement into your sales strategy to increase your efficiency and your close rate.
“Best presentation EVER! I’ve had so many nice compliments from chapter members and business partners. We welcome you back to our chapter anytime.”
–Anne H. Webster, Williams Hullen
“Thank you for sharing your passion for strong leadership. Your energy for building great teams is infectious; you definitely left everyone with lots to think about and hopefully act upon.”
–Erica Moir, Jacuzzi Group Worldwide